Regional Project Manager
As the Regional PPM(Project and Portfolio Management) measure proprietor effectively mentor and guide venture association individuals and give authority in every aspect of PPM works on, including to the Regional Leadership Team, guaranteeing that undertaking discipline is followed all through the business.
- Collaborate, adjust and uphold with the Group PMO to keep on growing accepted procedures in every aspect of the PMO.
- As the Regional PPM(Project and Portfolio Management) measure proprietor effectively mentor and guide venture association individuals and give authority in every aspect of PPM works on, including to the Regional Leadership Team, guaranteeing that undertaking discipline is followed all through the business.
- Drive the organization, training and reception of MyPPM (Clarizen programming) inside the Region as the “single purpose of truth” for all venture and activity information.
Give data sources and thought initiative on Regional Portfolio to Leadership Teams, Global PMO and key partners (counting PRT and Gate Review Teams (GRT), Business Line Managers and Finance) .
Build up an undertaking conveyance execution culture in the association to guarantee the fruitful execution of ventures (on time in full) and business results are acknowledged/accomplished according to the duties
Lead ventures in the part of Project Manager both for ACI and PDP type ventures with a concentration in the region of Continuous Improvement.
- Graduate in Food and nutrition.
- Experience in food processing industry.
Other jobs at FindJobs25
Revenue Accounting Analyst
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Cyber Security Manager
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
San Francisco, California
Perks of the Job
Get competitive salary from the job.
Health & Dental
Get health, dental and other benefits.
401k + Matching
Over 401k + Matching jobs are available.
Annually paid vacation.
Excursions and regular outings.
Company trips are part of Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions (MICE) initiative.
Interested?! Talk with a Recruiter to Setup an Interview
You will likely be invited to participate in a phone interview – by phone, Skype, Google Hangout, or in person – with the HR person or recruiter who just found you.
(059) 000 – 0000